Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year New Attitude

Happy New Year!! I hope all had a Wonderful and safe one. I know I did spent the holidays with Family in California and it was a Great time.
Julicia's Creations will be going thru some much needed revamping,clean up and all over a new attitude shift!! I am trying a NEW ATTITUDE towards me  and my artistic endeavors. I need to be creating more and trying to do a more web presence with more listing,blogging website updating ETC.
My Plan is to shift some of my Creating back into my First Love and Skill of Sewing. I want to start making some Kids Clothing, I just miss making Lil ones clothing since my girls out grew my obsessive need for Pretty Little girls dress and I will be doing some women's stuff also to feed my need for Lovely Items for myself.
Upcoming events for Julicia's Creations I will have my Business Cards in the Gift Lounge for the Golden Globes Being represented by The Artisan Group.
I am Looking forward to seeing if I can get some New Lovers of my Leather creations this way so Maybe next time I can afford to actually do the actual gifting for it I'm hoping to do The MTV movie awards event in the summer.(fingers crossed)
Will also be back out in Glendale,AZ for the Artwerks Lateral for the First Saturday events in Feb.
also looking for other events closer to home to keep my Gas and travel cost down so hopefully I find some but Im gonna keep it to a Minimum and concentrate on selling more thru the Web.
Well here's to some much needed Creating,Cleaning,Organizing and a Better NEW ATTITUDE
God Bless

1 comment:

Welcome To My Blog

Thank you for checking on my Blog it is a work in Progress and hopefully will have a Regular post on it as I am trying to make it so,They say do a new thing for 21 days and it becomes Habit so I have made this my new one thing. Here's to building new Healthy Habits