Friday, April 29, 2011

Getting ready for May

Well April is coming to an End And I am coming to a New Birthday on May 1st. Then Mothers day after Such a Lucky girl Can milk being Me for 2 weeks
I think I deserve it. So What is coming up for me

1st..On Friday may 6th I will be at
For a Special event
Join us as we celebrate the ALAC First Latina Art Fest. We will honor & celebrate Latina Art & Mother's Day on May 6th. Come to the open reception to meet the artists & jewelry makers and enjoy live entertainment, delicious food, drinks, & raffle. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to network! Mark your calendar. It’s free & open to the public. I will be one of the Women Artist I will have my jewelry available for viewing and sale. It will be a Great night.
 
2nd.. May 7th The First Saturday in Glendale ARTWERKS LATERAL 58
Art Walk
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Between 10 AM to 4 PM

Live Music
Saturday, May 7, 2011
12 - 2 PM Featuring
WALT RICHARDSON & HANNES KVARAN
2- 4 PM Featuring
WAYWARD MAGGIE

Special Art Auction at Bitz-ee Mama's Rest. beginning at
7:00 TO 9:00 PM Featuring
THE DEL RAYS

58th Ave and Glendale Ave
Centerline art district in historic downtown Glendale, Arizona
 
3rd.. May 22nd I will be at the 5th Annual Puerto Rican Festival
It will be a Day of great People, Food, Music and All around Boricua FUN!!!
I will be there selling my wares I hope to see you there
Join Us as we Celebrate the 5th Year Anniversary of the Puerto Rican Festival in the State of Arizona Founded in 2006 and Launch in 2007..

This Event will be a full fun Day for the Entire family all ages are welcome

Feauture Artist Johnny Polanco y Su Conjunto La Amistad
Bomba Y Plena with Orgullo Boricua
For the 1st time in AZ Live Trova - Bringing back the roots
DJ Ramiro with the best of Salsa...

MORE ARTIST TO CONFIRM
------------------------------------Kids Corner--------------------------------
Pony Rides
Petting Zoo
Water Slides
Jumping Castles
Face Painting
Carnival games

---------THIS WILL BE AN ALL INDOOR AND OUTDOOR EVENT----------

Over 20 Vendors we be at hand... A Day for all to enjoy
Kids Free 16 & under
$10 Pre sale $15 Day of
Tickets will soon be on sale at some locations TBA

'''''''''''''' 5 YEARS IN THE MAKING SO PLEASE MARK YOU CALENDERS''''''''''''
Well I think this is it for now I hope all enjoyed there Easter and I hope all the Mothers out there get the day they deserve
I know I will get my 2 weeks of love and appreciation
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog

Thank you for checking on my Blog it is a work in Progress and hopefully will have a Regular post on it as I am trying to make it so,They say do a new thing for 21 days and it becomes Habit so I have made this my new one thing. Here's to building new Healthy Habits