Thursday, September 1, 2011

Yes, I know another 2 Months

Well, 2 months later And still no better at blogging or sells on my Etsy or zibbet shops. I have given in to the lack of sales and just accept that I'm not a blogger. I have made a pact to spend less time on the computer I have spent  hours each day doing my emails, facebook, shop checking, searching, etc that I am not being productive. Either in my Family life or my Creative life so I have decided to have a time limit and 1 day of the week to be my computer day. So hopefully this keeps me on track and accountable to my day. Well this last weekend was My Fathers Martial Arts Festival In Anaheim,CA it was so much fun and I was able to make a little money selling my Creations to the Martial Arts Community. Hopefully I get alot more new customers alot of my cards were picked up. My Husband who is one of my Fathers Black belts has a little Dojo in Gila Bend, AZ took our 3 kids and 5 other students to participate in the Tournament and They ALL did awesome! my Kids brought home 1 gold,1 silver,and 1 bronze in their Kata's(forms).and My Husband brought home 7 medals. It was truly a great day for my Fathers Organization Origins Events and Our Arizona Dynamic Traditions Karate school.

Well My Zibbet shop is on Sale to celebrate LABOR Day everything is 20% Off its even for custom items. Well summer is over here and so starts the FAll Vendor shows and I'm looking forward to it. I really like being in them and seeing all the great vendors I meet and all the great Items in the markets. Lets hope I actually make more money then I spend, its always my downfall.I know for sure I will be doing the Artwerks Lateral In Glendale, Az which is the first Saturdays of the month from Oct-May and have signed up for the Arizona State Fair On Oct 15-16th and The Desert Shrimp Festival for Nov 5th-6th, My Husbands Karate school will be doing a Demonstation so it will be a Family event.
Well Ive decided to do A share a part of me on my Blog.
I am a very Shy person by nature and so sharing about me is REALLY tough.
So I am the oldest of Three kids to my Parents who are Puerto Ricans raised in New York.
I was born In Texas in 1970 and mostly raised in Japan and Okinawa. My Father was in the Air Force for 20 yrs. I was truely blessed to have experienced my childhood in Okinawa,Japan. I wish I could have given my Children that same experience. I have always been a Very Creative soul and have always told my Parents I wanted to be a Fashion Designer since I was 5. I Always had my sketch pad and crayons with me and always used my moms scrap fabrics to make my dolls and Barbies clothing She let me use her safty pins and needle and thread to sew them together. I would spend hours on the floor cutting, draping, pinning, and hand sewing the clothing. It was something I found happiness in being a shy girl and being on the hefty side Its was hard for me to have this much fun with kids. As you know Kids can be Very cruel and I had to deal with alot of teasing and being left out. Until I eventually got angry enough about it and well thats when I got the name Julie The Bully. Needless to say the name calling stop at least in my Face. Well thats a little about me I will try to share some more on my next Blog. I think On my Facebook Page I will make a Daily share Post as a way for my fans to learn a little about me. So if your not a fan please go to http://www.facbook.com/JuliciasCreations  and come say hi.
God Bless and hope to post before another 2 months go by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog

Thank you for checking on my Blog it is a work in Progress and hopefully will have a Regular post on it as I am trying to make it so,They say do a new thing for 21 days and it becomes Habit so I have made this my new one thing. Here's to building new Healthy Habits