Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Oct 4th

A new Month, a new week and hopefully great advancement on my to do list.
I am working on Jedi costumes this week and have a potential client for a Clown Outfit. We had our first meeting On Sunday and meet her and Her Mom,They  seem very nice and hopefully I will be working with them for a long time.They are Professional entertainers and need Lots of Costumes done over the year.I will be doing some sketches My brain is flooding with ideas.  LOVE doing COSTUMES! Your free to go over the top. also This is Breast Cancer awareness month so I will be doing a bracelet for it and also I will be coming up with my October specials so check out my facebook page Julicia's Creations. I hope everyone has a very Blessed Day.
Just remember if you are alive and breathing you are Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog

Thank you for checking on my Blog it is a work in Progress and hopefully will have a Regular post on it as I am trying to make it so,They say do a new thing for 21 days and it becomes Habit so I have made this my new one thing. Here's to building new Healthy Habits