Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wed Oct 6th

Well My week is going good I am Sewing a friends costumes for her Boys. A Yoda and Obi one will have a fitting tomorrow to see if I'm on the right track.
I did some bracelets for my October specials, Two are for Breast Cancer awareness month and the 2 other are for people into their astrology signs, Libra and Scorpio. I will be posting them on Face book in the morning for all to view.
Also I have to come up with some design options for a potential customer who is a Professional Entertainer (Party's,Clowns Etc) Not a stripper LOL.Not saying I'm opposed to making outfits for them, a Paying Customer is a Paying customer and I'm positive they would have the cash. Also My Nieces Birthday is next week so I have to make my new Staple the Birthday Bracelet she is turning 16... Life goes by to fast. I remember when my nena and her would be crawling around in their diapers, Dancing around nude as babies oh the pictures we have for blackmail HA HA. Jk kidding girls I"ll save them for your kids to see. Well I must tuck in Davi,  Good night all and God Bless
And remember if you need a One of a Kind Leather Creation Come see Julicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog

Thank you for checking on my Blog it is a work in Progress and hopefully will have a Regular post on it as I am trying to make it so,They say do a new thing for 21 days and it becomes Habit so I have made this my new one thing. Here's to building new Healthy Habits