Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Things are always Changing

Well as you see I didn't post yesterday as promised. Life has a way of always reminding us we must always adapt and change or get Run over. Woke up in a Bad Mood (didn't sleep well) Its amazing How sleep can effect our day and how we are functioning. So I over slept, felt tired and lazy. so since it was a late start I was playing catchup all day. Then 3 of my dogs dug out again and I spent about 2 hours Looking for them, filling the Hole and shoveling about 10 wheel barrels full of rocks along fence line,My back is a Mess to say the Least!
The day just escaped me and the next thing I know its 10 pm and all I wanted to do was Go to bed. But I didn't, I stuck it out and did some of My leather work and cleaned up dinner mess, then me and Davian read a Dino Book while I watched a little TV. Tucked Davi to bed and Off I went, Took some Tylenol PM and I was in LA LA land. So Now is a New Day for me to keep on track and just keep on moving and going forward and forget about what I didn't accomplish the day before. My Plan : Get the Christmas stuff finally back in the shed, I have the Boxes everywhere. Mail out my orders, Create some new stuff, and I think I am going to a New Networking Group tonight its for woman only. I think I need some Grown up time and do some meet and greet with some New Ladies Trying to Do the same thing as me. Here's to a New day to start things Fresh and hopefully a Productive one.
Have a Glorious and Blessed Day
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog

Thank you for checking on my Blog it is a work in Progress and hopefully will have a Regular post on it as I am trying to make it so,They say do a new thing for 21 days and it becomes Habit so I have made this my new one thing. Here's to building new Healthy Habits